I. General Information
- Operator of the mobile application Cyberus Key (the “Application”) is Cyberus Labs Sp. z o.o. based in Katowice (40-006 Katowice, ul. Warszawska 6 pok.309), entered into the Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000565252, NIP: 9442248670, REGON: 361957043, e-mail: email@example.com (the “Operator”).
II. Processing of the personal data of the Application Users
- The Operator is administrator of the personal data of the Application Users.
- Personal data means any personal information of an identified or identifiable individual.
- All personal data is gathered, processed and used by the Operator in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“RODO”).
- The Operator gathers, processes and uses personal data of the Application Users only to provide Users with Application services (the legal basis of processing personal data of Users provides: Art (1) (b) RODO).
- This Operator collects following types of personal data from its Users: e-mail address, first name, last name.
- Providing personal data of the Application User is voluntary. However, a refusal of providing personal data would make it impossible to perform the services. By registering and downloading the Application, Users allow the Operator to collect, process and use personal data of the Users to identify them and to provide Users with services.
- The Operator is committed only to collect the personal data necessary to provide and improve the Service.
- The Operator attaches special importance to protect privacy of the Users and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the processed personal data.
- The Operator exercises continuous control over the processing of personal data and restricts access to them as much as possible. The Operator will not sell, share or otherwise distribute the personal data of the Application Users to third parties. The Operator will not transfer the personal data to countries outside of the European Union. The Operator may only entrust data processing without the change of the hereinabove indicated aim of its processing, to the entities who act for or on behalf of the Operator, who perform the following services: website and Application support services, payment services, data storage services including cloud computing, accounting. These third parties have contracted with the Operator to only use personal data for the agreed upon purpose, and not to sell or disclose personal data to third parties.
- Personal data will be processed only for the period that is necessary for the proper performance of the services, pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the services, and for the period that is necessary for the obligations arising out of the provisions of law.
- Application Users personal data are not subject to profiling as one of forms of automatic processing of personal data.
- Each Application User has the right to access, correct, modify or delete his personal data, the right to request restriction of processing of his data, the right to data portability and the right to notify objection to the processing of personal data. Requests should be sent to the Operator at the contact information set out above.
- Each Application User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (later – General Personal Data Protection Officer) as regards processing of personal data by the Operator.
III. Information about the files cookies
- The Service uses “cookies”.
- Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by writing to the User end devices files called cookies,
b) by collecting logs, web server by your web host.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the equipment of the User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity that puts cookies on the device of the website User and having access to them is the operator of the website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) produce statistics that help to understand how the Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so that the user does not have on every page of the Service re-log (by entering the login and password);
c) determining the user profile in order to display properly tailored for him in materials advertising networks, with particular emphasis on the Google Network.
- In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies:
a) “Session” (session cookies) and
b) “Fixed” (persistent cookies).
Types of “Session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time and leave the website or disable the software (eg. Web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of “permanent” cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a User. Users can change the settings in this area in the browser. Web browser allows the User to remove the handwritten cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, refer to the help section, or documentation web browser.
- Cookies posted at the edge of the User can also be used by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks (in particular the network of Google) to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool:https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logon the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient and trouble-free service provided hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, recorded may be:
a) date of request,
b) time to send a response,
c) the name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP connection,
e) URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
f) information about the user’s browser,
g) IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
V. The release of the data
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. File Management cookies – as in practice can User express and retract consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We advise that disabling cookies that are required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases even prevent the use of the website.
- To manage settings for cookies, please choose from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:
a) Internet Explorer
g) Safari (iOS)
h) Windows Phone