Your Cybersecurity Experts
In an era of increased connectivity and IoT, your customers have never been exposed to greater risk in the form of phishing attacks, identity and data theft, and more. Existing solutions have so far been incapable of offering you the protection required…until now.
Based in Poland, with Silicon Valley experience, we’re a cybersecurity specialist that fully understand the new cyber threats faced by businesses and organisations of all sizes. By developing two core products, Cyberus Key and ELIoT Pro, we are moving cybersecurity to the next level and our unique, easy-to-use password-free authentication will make your system more secure than ever before. The time is right to truly transform your web, mobile and IoT security.
Your users will no longer have to create or remember passwords with our innovative, multifactor user authentication platform. Built for web and mobile apps, it’s the world’s most complete smartphone-based login with unique audio token technology.
- Blended security works to prevent 80% of all hacking attacks including phishing and man-in-the-middle activity
- Everyday smartphones enable simple, one-touch, secure logins to web or mobile apps
- Designed for Banking, Fin-Tech and e-Commerce, it delivers genuine peace-of-mind and an optimal UX
Protect users, IoT devices and data with our end-to-end cybersecurity solution for IoT networks. By combining secure Human to Machine (H2M), and Machine to Machine (M2M) authentication with lightweight encryption, it’s a universal, easy-to-use, secure system for every IoT sector.
- Prevents phishing and man-in-the-middle attacks as there are no user credentials for hackers to steal
- Smartphone-based user login deploys sound technology, making it ready for voice-activated IoT hub capability
- M2M Authentication protects the simplest end-point devices, and data transferred deploying lightweight encryption
Information about Cyberus Key
A password free, multifactor user authentication platform
Download our Whitepaper
Comparison of Cyberus Key to NFC based solutions
Download Press Pack
Download our Press Pack for the Cyberus Labs brochure, press releases, logos and images
Defining Threats, Applying Solutions
Find Cyberus Labs in page 14 of the Kosciuszko Institute ‘Cybersecurity Call: Defining Threats, Applying Solutions’ to see how our solutions are securing the world of IoT
Still not sure? Try Cyberus Key Demo