Remote position (options: offices in Wrocław/Katowice)
Salary: 80- 90 PLN / h
Expected commitment: full and/or part time
We create the world without logins and passwords!
We change the way, how the Internet of Things will look like in the next years.
But it is just tip of the iceberg!
Would you like to join our international team on an exciting journey through the Cyber Security and IoT worlds?
- Design and implement secure mobile applications extending CyberusKey technology for the IoT applications.
- Integrate CyberusKey authentication technology with voice controlled devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home,
- Create clean, modular, readable, and easily extensible code.
- Java and developing Android apps
- Continuous Integration
- Flexibility in switching between languages and technologies
- Unit testing
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Self-management and remote work organisation skills
Nice to have knowledge about:
- Swift and iOS
- Flutter SDK and Dart
- IoT concepts
- Audio processing.
- Flexible working hours and possible part-time involvement
- Possibility of traveling to our business partners in Spain and Portugal
- Possibility of working from home or our offices in Wrocław/Katowice
Tools we use
- JetBrains solutions as a programming environment.
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket for PM/document collaboration/code management
- Slack, Zoom, Google Apps, TeamViewer
- Amazon AWS
Cyberus Labs is an innovative company focusing on providing security solutions for the digital world. We are the only polish company who awarded in 2018 in prestigious the Horizon 2020 programme (2,8 mln EUR grant).
Our project – ‘Easy & Lightweight IoT Protector’ (ELIoT Pro), is a next-generation breakthrough solution in the emergent market of IoT cybersecurity that is designed to be an industry standard in IoT.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com