Remote position (options: offices in Wrocław/Katowice)
Salary: 80- 100 PLN / h
Expected commitment: full and/or part time
We create the world without logins and passwords!
We change the way, how the Internet of Things will look like in the next years.
But it is just tip of the iceberg!
Would you like to join our international team on an exciting journey through the Cyber Security and IoT worlds?
- Full Stack Sr. Developer will be primarily responsible for designing and implementing a secure and scalable architecture extending CyberusKey technology for IoT applications. Creating clean, modular, readable, and easily extensible Python code.
- A total 5+ Years of Experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience with Django (or Flask)
- 1+ years’ experience with one or more back-end frameworks
- 1+ years’ experience with one or more front-end platforms (AngularJs, GraphQL, ReactJs, Ionic, iOS, Android)
- Working knowledge of Linux servers and web server deployment
- Continuous Integration
- In-depth knowledge of best practices around developing microservices architectures, Dockers, the software containerization technology and platform.
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud preferred
- Experience in Source control using tools such as GIT
- Flexibility in switching between languages and technologies
- Unit testing
- Passion for writing and testing beautiful code
- Mix of perfectionism and practicality
- Proficiency in English language (spoke & written)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with SQL (Postgress) and NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDb) databases
- Experience in configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience in security integration using oAuth and LDAP is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with application containerization management.
- Flexible working hours and possible part-time involvement
- Possibility of traveling to our business partners in Spain and Portugal
- Possibility of working from home or our offices in Wrocław/Katowice
Tools we use
- JetBrains solutions as a programming environment.
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket for PM/document collaboration/code management
- Slack, Zoom, Google Apps, TeamViewer
- Amazon AWS
Cyberus Labs is an innovative company focusing on providing security solutions for the digital world. We are the only polish company who awarded in 2018 in prestigious the Horizon 2020 programme (2,8 mln EUR grant).
Our project – ‘Easy & Lightweight IoT Protector’ (ELIoT Pro), is a next-generation breakthrough solution in the emergent market of IoT cybersecurity that is designed to be an industry standard in IoT.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com