Remote position (option: offices in Wrocław/Katowice)
Salary: 9000 – 13500 PLN / gross per month
Expected commitment: full and/or part time
We create the world without logins and passwords!
We change the way, how the Internet of Things will look like in the next years.
But it is just tip of the iceberg!
Would you like to join our international team on an exciting journey through the Cyber Security and IoT worlds?
- design and implement secure mobile applications extending CyberusKey technology for the SmartHome IoT applications,
- integrate CyberusKey authentication technology with voice controlled devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home,
- create clean, modular, readable, and easily extensible code.
- at least 5 years of commercial experience developing iOS apps/modules (Swift, Objective C)
- experience working in Continuous Integration environment,
- flexibility in switching between languages and technologies,
- good understanding of unit testing,
- very good spoken and written English,
- self-management and remote work organisation skills.
Nice to have
- good knowledge of modern web technologies (i.e. GraphQL, Angular, etc.),
- basic knowledge of iOS / Python / C++,
- basic knowledge of IoT concepts,
- basic knowledge of cryptography,
- experience with Flutter SDK,
- basic knowledge of audio processing.
- possibility of working from home or our offices in Wrocław/Katowice,
- possibility of traveling to our business partners in Spain and Portugal,
- flexible working hours and possible part-time involvement.
Tools we use
- JetBrains solutions as a programming environment.
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket for PM/document collaboration/code management
- Slack, Zoom, Google Apps, TeamViewer
- Amazon AWS
Cyberus Labs is an innovative company focusing on providing security solutions for the digital world. We are the only polish company who awarded in 2018 in prestigious the Horizon 2020 programme (2,8 mln EUR grant).
Our project – ‘Easy & Lightweight IoT Protector’ (ELIoT Pro), is a next-generation breakthrough solution in the emergent market of IoT cybersecurity that is designed to be an industry standard in IoT.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org