Remote position (option: offices in Wrocław/Katowice)
Salary: 9000 – 15500 PLN / gross per month
Expected commitment: full and/or part time
Cyberus Labs is an innovative company focusing on providing security solutions for the digital world. In 2018 we were awarded a 2,8 mln EUR grant from the Horizon 2020 programme. Our project – ‘Easy & Lightweight IoT Protector’ (ELIoT Pro), is a next-generation breakthrough solution in the emergent market of IoT cybersecurity that is designed to be an industry standard in IoT. ELIoT Pro is going to change the way how Internet of Things will look like in the next years! We create powerful solutions to make Smart Cities safe and provide security for connected vehicles preventing unauthorized access. But it is just tip of the iceberg!
Developing innovative solutions requires an experienced and skilled team. Would you like to join us on an exciting journey through the IoT world ?
- design and implement a secure and scalable architecture extending CyberusKey technology for the IoT applications,
- create clean, modular, readable, and easily extensible Python code.
- at least 5 years of commercial experience developing Python based software,
- experience working in Continuous Integration environment,
- flexibility in switching between languages and technologies,
- good understanding of unit testing,
- very good spoken and written English,
- self-management and remote work organisation skills.
Nice to have
- good knowledge of modern web technologies (i.e. GraphQL, Angular, etc.),
- basic Knowledge of Java / Android / iOS / Ruby / C++
- basic knowledge of IoT concepts,
- knowledge of state-of-the art scalability and reliability solutions like Kubernetes,
- basic knowledge of cryptography,
- experience with microservices architecture.
- possibility of working from home or our offices in Wrocław/Katowice,
- possibility of traveling to our business partners in Spain and Portugal,
- flexible working hours and possible part-time involvement.
Tools we use
- Google Apps for mail/docs/calendar,
- TeamViewer to support remote cooperation,
- Slack as a collaboration platform,
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket for PM/document collaboration/code management,
- JetBrains solutions as a programming environment.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org