Remote position (options: offices in Wrocław/Katowice)
Salary: 50- 70 PLN / h
Expected commitment: full and/or part time
We create the world without logins and passwords!
We change the way, how the Internet of Things will look like in the next years.
But it is just tip of the iceberg!
Would you like to join our international team on an exciting journey through the Cyber Security and IoT worlds?
- design, create and perform detailed tests of ELIoT Pro secure ecosystem,
- close cooperation with product owners and software developers,
- create clean, modular and readable test documentation.
- Software development testing (at least 3 years of commercial experience)
- Continuous Integration
- Test automation basics (Selenium etc. + any programming language basics)
- Attention to details, patience and inquisitiveness
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Self-management and remote work organisation skills
- UAT Testing
Nice to have
- Good understanding of modern web and mobile environment,
- IoT concepts,
- Audio processing.
- Flexible working hours and possible part-time involvement
- Possibility of traveling to our business partners in Spain and Portugal
- Possibility of working from home or our offices in Wrocław/Katowice
Tools we use
- JetBrains solutions as a programming environment.
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket for PM/document collaboration/code management
- Slack, Zoom, Google Apps, TeamViewer
- Amazon AWS
Cyberus Labs is an innovative company focusing on providing security solutions for the digital world. We are the only polish company who awarded in 2018 in prestigious the Horizon 2020 programme (2,8 mln EUR grant).
Our project – ‘Easy & Lightweight IoT Protector’ (ELIoT Pro), is a next-generation breakthrough solution in the emergent market of IoT cybersecurity that is designed to be an industry standard in IoT.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com